EDITH PIAF 100th ANNIVERSARY
For The First Time, The Classic Songs Of Edith Piaf Have Been Remastered In High Definition, Using Original Vinyl Pressings And Master Tapes
Limited Edition 20 Disc Deluxe Boxed Set To Be Released On November 27
This autumn, Parlophone celebrates the 100th birthday of Edith Piaf (La Môme) with the release of the INTÉGRALE 2015 LIMITED EDITION BOX SET. This extensive anthology, limited and numbered to 10,000 copies worldwide, will include 20 discs remastered in high definition from the original tapes and a 10" vinyl. The 350 track collection contains more than 20 hours of music and features Piaf's classics such as"'Hymne à l'amour," "La vie en rose," "L'accordéoniste," "Non, je ne regrette rien," "Padam, Padam," "La foule," "Milord," and "Mon manège à moi."
The INTÉGRALE 2015 LIMITED EDITION BOX SET includes rare recording sessions, rehearsals, a 1962 interview with Piaf, and classic live performances at the Paris Olympia in 1955, 1958, 1961 and 1962, at the New York Carnegie Hall in 1956 and 1957 and at the Paris Bobino in 1963. Also included is a deluxe 30-page book featuring a new biography, various photos and three emblematic scenes from Edith Piaf's life re-created in pop-up (La Môme from the street, Carried away by the crowd and Sing to live, live to sing). The boxed set will be available November 27 for a suggested retail price of $169.98, and a digital version will be available the same day.
INTÉGRALE 2015 LIMITED EDITION BOX SET contents:
• 20 discs remastered in high definition from the original master tapes.
• More than 350 tracks and 20 hours of music.
• Rare recording sessions, rehearsals, and an interview with Edith Piaf from 1962.
• 7 legendary live performances (Olympia 1955, 1958, 1961, 1962, Carnegie Hall 1956, 1957, Bobino 1963).
• Deluxe 30-pages book featuring a new biography, various photos and three emblematic scenes from Edith Piaf's life re-created in pop-up.
# # #